The Covid-19-pandemic keeps the world in breath. Already, more than 7.2 million people globally have become infected with the novel Coronavirus – 185.457 of them in Germany. 400,000 people have already died of Covid-19.
Covid-19-News from Germany and around the world – the top stories: Chinese Propaganda-action fly (07.18 PM) Corona infections in Sweden climbing to a peak (23.04 PM) the US government refuses to re-Lockdown from (21.35 PM)
- Live card to the Virus outbreak and Coronavirus-Radar-facts and Figures
- More News, services, and ideas to the Corona pandemic, see our overview of the portal
Overwhelmed Indian hospitals reject patients
India is now the country with the fourth-most Corona infections. The country’s health system breaks down under this new load, and many Indians complain of terrible conditions in their local hospitals.
A Concerned told the BBC, was that his wife, who was ill with the novel Virus, 13 hours of hospital hospital. A total of nine hospitals, the young woman who was eight months pregnant, was rejected. She died finally.
The grounds of the hospitals, why could the woman not take, were either that they were already fully utilised, or that you would pick out of fear of further dissemination, in principle, no Covid-19 patients.
Concerned relatives in lawsuits the government, that you are dealing with the Virus would have been haphazard and reckless, and as a result, many people have lost their lives and continue to lose.
All messages to the Corona-crisis in Germany, Europe and the world, you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
More News about the Coronavirus pandemic
- Corona-the rules for Federal States: Thuringia removes the contact constraints
- Day-care centres to open again: Where and when the new operation starts | child care
- The Corona-debate in the Live-Ticker
- Corona-stimulus package – VAT sinks can save: you can make super-markets
ECB: First Inflation, then a new monetary order is coming – what does this mean for savers
In FOCUS ECB: First comes the Inflation, then a new monetary order – what is the for depositors is called